Saturday, January 25, 2014

Quilt of the day...animal tracks!


 LOVE animal tracks!!  I've used this design on many, many quilts and love the way it brings to life the little animals on the fabrics.  This colorful baby quilt was done by Jane C in NH, I've got another warm and cuddly quilt to show of hers, so stay tuned!


 Love this little animal print, so bright and colorful!


 I probably should have cropped this one, but couldn't resist adding my comments.  Because the kid is holding the quilt so crooked it would have cropped horribly, so I add comment and keep on rolling!!


Here's a snippet of the back of the quilt.   Jane used some solids and the center had some more of those adorable little animals, the quilting really stands out on the solid fabrics, how fun!!

that's it for today, off to fix a bit of dinner.  On tonight's menu salad, homemade bread and butternut fettuccine.

thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..................

No comments: