Thursday, January 23, 2014

How about those 5" squares?



This is one of my quilts, I seem to be into scrappy these days.  I've got two more scrappy quilts in the works.  I belong to a group and we did 5" square swaps.  From the looks of it, there were a lot of gals during those yellow months!  I wanted a solid and had some Kona black on hand (use what you've got first, right?) so Kona black it was.  


I am a huge Anne Bright and this design is called Beaded.  It's one of my favorites right now.  She had three killer designs come out in December 2013 and I LOVE them all!


So how about this photo grouping?  Created it in Picasa 3 today.  Not sure if I'm liking it or not, thinking about using it for the Pinterest  pins.  What do you think?

that's it for today,
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..............

1 comment:

Terry said...

I like the black in there! I'm going to have two quilts coming your way soon, so I could use some new ideas for quilting designs! :0)