Tuesday, October 8, 2013

She's back!!

Yep, got some photo's in order and ready to post, so here we go!!
 
As promised here's Rachel's t-shirt quilt.  We went with a very light quilting design and it works perfectly, I know this quilt is going to be well loved!!
 
 
 
Here's one I delivered last week and had already forgotten about it until the camera was dropping the pictures into Picasa.
 
Ruth made this great lap quilt for her Mom.  Very modern fabric and this is a pattern from Jaybird Quilts.  It's her Off The Rail pattern.
 
 
 
This quilt was sent to me by Heather.  It's a wedding gift and she did a great job.  Lots of busy prints, but the color combination is a winner!  I got this email from Heather when the quilt arrived home.....

Hi Joanne!

The quilt just arrived!  It looks so awesome!!!  You hid all my flaws.  I absolutely love it.  It looks so professional.  I'm so excited to give it to my friend.  She's going to love it!

Thank you so much again!! I'm so happy with it!!

Best,
Heather
 
 
 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cathy's quilts.  The colors are soft and the fabrics she selects makes just beautiful quilts!  Cathy goes for the more modern quilting designs which finish them off wonderfully!  Cathy's second quilt is also a Jaybird Quilt, same pattern as Ruth the Off The Rail pattern.
 
 
 
 
 
Here's a couple of quilts from Judi.  Love the modern quilting designs on the first one! The second one I used a very cool blue thread for the quilting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, that's it for today!! 
 
I've still got plenty of quilts to post from my lazy no blogging days.  Hoping to get all caught up so I'm not doing a massive posting at the end of the year.
 
I'm starting to get those Christmas quilts!!  Bless those who plan ahead!!  (and I'm not always one of them...lol!!)
 
Have a super day!
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne
 
 
love to hear what you've got to say...........

No comments: