Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Monday Morning!!

I hope I can get this post done and it still be the morning!! Challenge accepted!!
 
Let's start with a few quilts that were delivered last week!
 
Mike in Indy sent me these two and they were fantastic!  The first one is for a little gal named Zoe, and I love the X's & O's for hugs and kisses on the quilt.



 
 
What else could I could I do on this quilt, but a great watermelon design from Anne Bright!  Perfect!!



Here's a couple of beautiful quilts from Rebecca in NC.  Love the colors!  These are the perfect example of how color can add more warmth to your quilts.  Great job and the piecing is perfect!!




 
 
I also delivered a great t-shirt quilt to Rachel, but the camera battery is dead!  As soon as it gets life, I will be back!!

I'll also be digging into my archives later today so look for postings to pop up here and there. 

That is it, for this Monday MORNING!!!

thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say.........
 
 

4 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Happy Monday Morning to you too!!! Pretty quilts indeed. I'll have a few in the mail to you soon.

Hugs,
Kelly

Needled Mom said...

They look like such fun. The watermelon one is darling.

Unknown said...

I havent visited in sooooooooo long! How are you?
My favorites are the first two.... You sure a great quilter but I know you get lots and lots of practice too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts...