Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quilter of the day...

This amazing quilt is from Betty Ann.  It is so striking because of the colorful fabrics that she used for this stack n whack quilt.


I love stack n whack quilts.  The designs that are created with the same fabric can be breathtaking!  The purple color of this one just makes you take notice!


With the solid border the quilting stands out like no body's business, I LOVE IT!!!!


And then to top it all off, Betty Ann used the focus fabric from the front paired it with two new colors and created a backing that looks a lot like this......


Great quilt don't you think???

That's it for today, hope you all are having a wonderful week....
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say.................
 

1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh geez...I love that quilt. I tried the stack and whack...would have helped if I had read the instructions better. Ya need tons of repeats to get a great outcome and naturally, I only had two...yucky.

Smiles,
Kelly