Sunday, February 23, 2014

Quilt of the Day - Debi in WV


 Sometimes I wish I had taken more photos of the quilts that I get to work with.  This is one of those quilts.  I knew it was an extra special quilt, but in the daily hustle and attempting to get things done I only took two photos of this quilt.  It was a beautiful sampler quilt that had been made by Debi's Mom.  


Finished it will be treasured always.  This was one of those quilts that makes me
 happy I do what I do.   I was touched when I got this message from Debi when 
she had received the quilt back home:

Oh My Miss Joanne,
My quilt arrive and was waiting for me when I got home from work today. I opened the box and OH MY I started to cry. It is awesome. the quilting is excellent and the pattern is perfect. My mom would b so very happy if she were still alive.  Please let me know what the name of this pattern that you quilted on it is. Reason is I have one that I did in this same class that I wanted quilted with the same pattern. One will go to my granddaughter and the other to my grandson.

Cannot say thank you enough for the wonderful job you did
.

Yep, this makes me happy I do what I do and makes me want to slow down just a bit.

that's it for today,
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..........  

No comments: