Friday, January 11, 2013

Circles

 
Who doesn't just love circles???  Here's a great little quilt that Judi stitched up in my favorite colors...blues!  I love the two tone blue fabric in the lower right corner of the quilt.  We finished it off in a circle stitching design. 
Here's the photo....
 
 

Couple more pictures at the other blog here's the link....
 
 
 
Hop you all have a fun weekend....might be popping in with another quilt or two...
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne
 
 
love to hear what you've got to see...................

2 comments:

Terry said...

I like that blue fabric too! :0)

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Pretty quilt, went over and looked at the other pix.

I need a "quilted by Joanne" soon. Believe it or not, I have one seam to finish on one quilt that has been hanging on my wall for at least a few months...one seam!!!

I guess I just need a push...:)

Kelly