Monday, December 31, 2012

Quilts, quilts.....

Here's the second blog posting.....
 
Sandra in NH
 
I LOVE the blues and the bubbles that we did on this quilt. This quilt was for a man and the light colors and the circular quilting design is perfect!!  LOVE IT!!!
 
 
Karen in NH
 
This BEAUTIFUL quilt was a Christmas gift for a special sister!!  Karen did a fantastic job piecing it and makes my job super, super easy!!!

 
Sue in NH
 
This first quilt I was told came from deep in the UFO pile.  Sue, another excellent piecer did a great job and made my job easy!!  She decided on an all over meander, which was the perfect choice.

 
Here's Sue's 1600 quilt using a Christmas jelly roll.  Another great job!!!

 
Marcy in IN/NH
 
Yep, the kid finishes another one!! Honestly!!!  She's finised more quilts than I have!!  If you didn't know Marcy is my daughter and in her last year at Purdue.  I am super proud of her and glad she shares my love of quilting. I love her even if she's threatening to garage sale my UFO's when I croke!!

 
Annie in NH
 
LOVE the little tractors!!  The John Deer fabric was just calling out for this design!  This is another Christmas gift, Annie will soon be an Aunt!!  Lots of luck and love to the entire familly.
 

 
Lisa in NH
 
Another man quilt!  Lisa used hunting/animal print with a log cabin print for this super warm quilt that she was making for some lucky guy!  I'm sure it was a real hit on Christmas morning!!
 
 
Two down, two to go...
more quilts to come....
 
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne
 
love to hear what you've got to say........

No comments: