Monday, May 14, 2012

hummm.....

...let's see if I can make something of a post today.  I tried a couple of times last week but just couldn't pull it together.  I've got tons of quilts to show, so let's just start with that.....

Here's a stack n' whack that I worked with for Jeanne, love the way each block is so different.  The stack n' whacks are a great way to make hugely different block designs from one fabric.  This one is just great!!

Next we have an very modern baby quilt from Dana.  I love the colors, the design and then the quilting we did circles!  Ended up being a very, very, cool modern baby quilt. Reminds me of  something you would see in the Modern Quilt Guild photo's.
Here's a couple of quilts from Bev. Love working with Bev!! For a beginner her quilts are always a breeze for me to work with!

Judi brought me this quilt and we add a very simple leaf design to her quilt.  Judi tends to go with very light quilting on her quilts. Stay tuned, I've got another one of Judi's waiting to be quilted.  This one is fabulous!
Phyllis sent me a couple of quilt to work with......


How's that for a few quilts?  I've got more!! Yep...more!  Need to get them off of the camera, sorted into folders and then post. 

More pics of these quilts can be seen at the other blog....


Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!
Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say............

5 comments:

lisa said...

busy busy busy!!! I was thinkign of you last weekend (not this past, the one before!) when I was in Vegas visiting my grandfather, and my aunt (and uncle, his GF and another aunt who flew in). We were quilting some of my quilts on her Gammil....SO COOL! I "know" how to load, stitch, and start and stop quilting, and baste...but I am not good at that step yet!

Allie said...

You are really staying busy, girl, the quilts and quilting are just gorgeous!!!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your quilting machine must run non-stop!! Your quilting is as beautiful as ever - a definite compliment to all of those wonderful quilts.

Susan Entwistle said...

You have been busy. They all look great. Love the 'martini' (can you tell where my mind is?) quilt.

Unknown said...

I just cant imagine quilting all these quilts...I can do one pretty fast but it is tiring....I admire you!