Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OH NO!!!! Was.....Christmas in April

What has happened to blogger!?!?!?!  Started this post yesterday with the old format and today...NEW!! NO!!  Say it's ain't so!!!  I barely have time to post, no time for figuring out the ins and outs of  the "new" blogger!!  UGH!!!!!!!!! Darn that camera, battery was dead and couldn't get to the pictures for yesterday which is now today...guess I'd better get another cup of coffee...sigh.

Here's a gal who is so far ahead of the game!  In my last post I mentioned that I had been working on Karen's quilts and seeing snowflakes, Santa, reindeer and all of the fun stuff that comes with Christmas.  Karen has posted some pictures on her blog and you can find them at: Merry Little Quilter. Here's a few fun pictures of mine for you to enjoy.....




This week I'm working on Nancy's quilts and hope to get to Judi's second quilt and I've got another one from Brandy in line waiting to be done.  I'm keeping pretty busy here with all of the fabulous quilts that are coming my way. I've posted more pictures of these wonderful quilts on my other blog, here's the link:


Well, off to figure out how this new blogger thing is working, and need to pack for a Saturday sewing day with the guild. 

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say.......

8 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

I have been using the "new" Blogger for over a year. Very easy once you get used to the differences but I would still rather post from MS LiveWriter.

Terry said...

I saw these on your other blog and I love that last one! It's beautiful! :0)

Needled Mom said...

Good luck with the new blogger. I couldn't even access the home page until I switched back on another computer. Grrr.

Christmas in April? I wish I was that far ahead. Nice quilting.

Allie said...

Beautiful quilts! I know, I hate the new blogger too, I switched it back to the old interface..but not for long, as they're taking the old one down completely. I'm sure we'll get used to it soon!

Rhonda said...

Some people are so smart to get their Christmas stuff ahead of time.... not me.... I wait until the last possible moment... LOL

Tangos Treasures said...

Beautiful quilts!! I switched back to the old interface will see how long they let me keep it!! LOL

Talin's Corner said...

Oh no...cup of coffee sounds good. I did not like the new blogger, so I went back to the old blogger. I know I will have to learn to use the new blogger, but until I have some time, I am not going to attempt it.

lisa said...

I keep telling myself IA m just 11 months ahead of whatever it is I want to be ahead of! Not always teh case....oh well =)

I am still playing with the new blogger....heck I still had questions about the old one. I don't like change, but I try so hard to be open minded!