Friday, April 15, 2011

Kid Quilts

Quick post today, I'm still working on the guilds quilt show and it's eating so much of my "spare" time!  But I am having a blast and getting to know everyone very well.  If you want to get to know people the best way is to volunteer. 

Here's a couple of pictures that I took of Michelle's quilts that I recently had the pleasure to help her get finished. 


And this one for a little girl....


As always, I'll post a couple more pictures of the three quilts at my other blog, Insanely Cheap Quilting. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say......

7 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful quilts!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Great quilts! Have fun volunteering!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!! It makes me so happy to see them finally quilted and you quilted them so beautifully!

Merilyn said...

Kids quilts are a lot of fun to make and quilt, you just know they will be loved to bits!!! Nice work!

Allie said...

Those are lovely Joanne - good job!

Unknown said...

Hey Joanne! I have missed visiting you! More craziness in my life but at least I have a life...I think anyway! gonna read your blog backwards....

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Fun kids quilts girl...smiles, Kelly