Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day with a Quilt!

Happy St. Patty's Day to you all! 

Here is a cute little wall hanging that I recently had the pleasure to work on for Sue in NH.  How lucky am I that the timing is just perfect to get to share it with you.  Sue is planning on putting shamrocks and gold coins in the corner blocks.  Won't that must finish this off perfectly?  I've posted a couple more pictures at my other blog, 


I just loved the softness of this one.  The top is rows of strips and flying geese, with a beautiful flower print for the backing.  The backing is as soft as butter, this is going to be a perfect quilt to cuddle under to chase the chills away. This one is also one of Sue's quilts.


Did you get the chance to catch this mug rug over at Rhonda's?  She is super talented and her blog is filled with tons of great info you can check out her blog at  Ravelly1.  You will never know what you'll find, but guaranteed it is a good read.  Her photography is fabulous, and every now and then you can catch a glimpse of the most adorable little girls you ever did see. Thanks so much for the mug rug Rhonda, I've added it to my wall as another wonderful piece of art.


Well, that's it for tonight, wishing you all a super Happy St. Patty's Day!

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say.......

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my goodness...love that Quilt and that mug rug is amazing...some people and the talent they have.

Allie said...

LOVE the Irish quilt - all of them! I follow Rhonda's blog, and remember seeing that mug rug - so glad you got it, and I bet it looks lovely on your wall!

Needled Mom said...

That mug rug is just gorgeous!!!! Rhonda does such beautiful work.

Merilyn said...

Love the Mug Rug, very original!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the leprachaun...he makes me giggle!