Friday, January 28, 2011

Cute little girl quilt....

Here's a quilt I got from Frances in New York.  It's an adorable quilt for a special little girl.  Frances worked with a simple nine patch and alternating squares for this treasure.  I've posted a couple more pictures at the other blog.


When I was young the "old people" would say "I'm so far behind I'm about to catch up with myself".  That never made any sense to me, I thought it was the most ridiculous statement I'd ever heard!  NOW  I get it...lol!!  Things have kept me hopping, and I've been pretty busy. So, just a quick post, and a wish for you all to have a super fun, productive weekend. 

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say........

9 comments:

Clara said...

You're right, the quilt is simple but very nice. What does that statement mean?
Enjoy you weekend you too, Clara.

Rhonda said...

I've heard that statement before as well....and it's true....LOL

Barb said...

This is a wonderful quilt...love your quilting.

Needled Mom said...

It's amazing what quilting does for a simple pattern. That is lovely.

Angie said...

Love the quilting Joanne! The soft mauve and floral fabrics are so pretty too.

Allie said...

Very sweet, and the quilting is setting it off perfectly!

I used to have a poster in my office - it said - I'm so far behind I think I'm first. Like when front runners come up behind the last guy? It looks like the last guy is in the lead. Well, that's me all over, lol!

Anonymous said...

Hello Joanne, such a soft pretty quilt....the quilting is lovely....Warm Regards, Lyn

Michele McLaughlin said...

Beautiful work! So glad you stopped by my blog!!! And you are right...your insanely affordable...I'll be in touch when I do a twin size quilt!!!
Thanks, Mickie

Unknown said...

I love girly girl quilts......