Thursday, August 28, 2014

How about a few quilts tonight?

Quilts, quilts, quilts.

It's my life and I'm lovin' it!  

Here's a few that passed my way.

Enjoy!!

How about a super cozy one from Sue in VT. Love the color combo, Sue told me she began with a simple panel and the results are AMAZING!!



What a wonderful wedding quilt this is going to be!  Lauri and her sisters pulled this one together as a group project for a nephew.  Great job ladies, I know the young couple is going to love it!!



Ellen put together this great little baby quilt.  It's full of muted colors and tons of texture.  Simple stars finished off the quilt nicely.



Don't you just love the colors on this one?  Jamie made this great little quilt and it's one for her!!  Go Jamie!!  Modern quilt, modern quilting design...
 

 
Next couple of quilts came to me from Ginny in WA.  Two simply fun quilts.  I love those 1600 quilts!!  They are the 'go to' quilt for so many of us.  Ginny did a great job on these...
 



 
That's it for today,
hope you enjoyed the show,
 
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
 
joanne
 
love to hear what you've got to say........
 

No comments: