Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quilty Crimes Friday

You may not have noticed but on the top of my blog header I've got a tab for......




You would not believe some of the things that I see as a machine quilter.  I've put a few photos into a special and I'd like to share them with you.  MOST of the time, it's an accident or over site of  the quilter, but just the same they are things that I get that can make my job.....let's say....challenging.
 I am hoping Quilty Crimes can be my Friday morning post.


 I've still got a few photos of quilts to share so I will continue the Quilter of the Day.  In January of this year I quilted 21 quilts!  Not so many in February, I was a little tired, go figure. Don't get me wrong I LOVE doing this but some days I just want to quilt for me.  And I do have somewhat of a life and family that needs my time and attention.

AND....along the line of machine working, I will be adding another tab
 to my header titled


My Shoppe (I'm hoping) will carry a fun variety of things that I can get the HQ to do and other fun stuff.  So stay tuned for more details.

Okay, that's it for now, I'll try to come back later for the Quitler of the day, until then...

thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say............

1 comment:

KathyinMN said...

Quilt crimes sounds awesomely funny. Plus it would be a great teaching device.