Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Got to love the quilts!!

My quilter today is an amazing piecer!!  I LOVE working with her quilts!  They are pieced so perfectly and either way fun or drop dead beautiful!!  Lourie, great job on all of the quilts!

Here's the first one, being a stack and whack the quilt is so interesting how you can take one fabric and make so many different beautiful blocks...


The quilting design was almost made for this quilt....


Next we have a gorgeous batik....






The colors on this one is stunning!





And for fun, the cow quilt just kept me smiling...again, the perfect quilting design!  The little flowers worked out beautifully!



Lastly, was this bright and fun fish quilt.  Unfortunately, I only got a couple of shots of this one, didn't get the entire quilt, ugh!!  Wish I had a photo to share, the quilt was great!!







that's it for today...
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..........


No comments: