Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Love those I Spy Quilts!!

Had to go waaaaayyyy back to December to pull these cute little quilts up.  Lee made these for her grands for Christmas...yep, I'm a little behind!   I'm am positive the quilts are being well loved and carried everywhere.

If I remember correctly the girls are between the ages of 2 and 3 years old.  Can't you just imagine two adorable little twins cuddled up in all this cuteness?








I LOVE working on I Spy quilts, seeing all of the fun, fun fabrics makes it a happy quilt for me to have hangin' around.




that's it for today,
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..............

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Aren't those quilts fun? I love the different novelty fabrics.

KathyinMN said...

Adorable!