Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quilter of the day...

This quilter kept me busy for a couple of days!  Showed up on my doorstep with 5 quilts in hand!!  Yep, I think she's been one busy lady!  The quilt were all just wonderful, here's the show from Anne in New Hampshire.

Here's a couple of baby quilts to begin with.....Loved the baby print of the blocks, you are going to have to give it a click to view it.  Early morning sunlight got me....


added an ABC quilting design.....


The blocks on this one is just as cute as ever....


We selected a flower design from Anne Bright called Funkadelic love the whimsical design...



Next we have one that you could have picked up while walking the beach at the ocean....


the feathers were just perfect....
 

And who could resist this blue one?   


 Stitching on this one was another great design from Anne....In the Moment 
has so much movement!


 Click so you can get a better view of the drop dead beautiful 
backing Anne used.....


Lastly, this batik...


Great quilt design, and the fabrics - can't go wrong with the batiks....


 How cool is this backing?


Well, that's it for today, Anne kept me busy for a couple of days.  Check back with me again soon, I've still got more quilts coming!

thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..............................

2 comments:

KathyinMN said...

Following your blog is one of the best parts of my day. Love your work on these! Was sure the second one was going to be a pea pod design LOL, nope! Love when you gives peeks from the back too. Thanks for sharing your work.

Dana said...

Delightful, your photos really bring out your exquisite quilting!!! I love following your blog... serious eye candy. - Dana