Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Quilter of the day...

Our quilt today was made by Chris, and it's another one of those wrap me up in a soft snuggly quilt.  The colors add to the warmth of this quilt.  Chris threw in a couple of fun little blocks to add a just a little extra color.  Here's the quilt....


q I believe this was a quick and easy quilt using 4" x 6" rectangles to construct a simple 12" block.  Could be a great weekend project if you are looking for one!


Use Anne Bright edge to edge Leaves, which is a perfect design for 
a manly quilt.


That's it for today, hope you are having a wonderful day filled with lots of springtime weather!

thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..........

2 comments:

Barb said...

Having a beautiful spring day....

wonderful quilt!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

My girls fight over who gets the quilts with the squares on them...they love the scrappy look and I have to admit...I do too. I just don't want to fight over a quilt.

Smiles,
Kelly