Monday, April 28, 2014

Quilt of the day.....

Whew!!  Trying to get back into the swing of things.  Life just gets way too busy sometimes.  So a short post for today to share this great quilt.

Edith is my quilter of the day, this wonderful quilt made it's way to me from the great state of Washington!   Those west coast ladies sure know how to put some great quilts together.  Here's a shot of Edith's quilt....


Don't  you just love the circles, and the oriental print is fantastic!!






I used a great design by Anne Bright, she is my all time favorite designer.  This pattern is called Syringa Paradise and I think it matches the print perfectly!





 The moment I saw the fabric I knew this was the design to use! I absolute love this one, the colors are just right for me, love the blues!!

that's it for today,
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne
love to hear what you've got to say.............

3 comments:

carla said...

Hi!!!! Beautiful Quilt and I love the quilting too!!!

SewCalGal said...

Yummy fabrics and design. And your free-motion quilting is absolutely perfect for this quilt. Great job.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

KathyinMN said...

All I have to say is wow. Sensational!