Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Quilt of the day...

Every once in a while you get this perfectly peaceful, beautifully pieced, amazing quilt.
This quilt is one of those.  The colors are so warm and inviting, the quilt pattern is comforting. I truly enjoyed this quilt. 

Suzanne from NH dropped off this wonderful quilt, immediately I felt it just needed the Anne Bright Denali design.  It is one of my favorites, it's simple and elegant all at the same time. 


My lighting does not do justice to Suzanne's quilt.





The backing is almost retro, but works very well with this quilt.  I think it really ties the border into the backing, and just pulls it all together.




Here's a better shot of the quilting... very swirling, it is an amazing quilt!

that's it for today...
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say..........


1 comment:

Barb said...

Seems like you had a fun time quilting it....