Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A couple of quilts and stuff...

Not much time today, I've got a dentist appointment this morning.  Chipped a tooth last week-ugh, and regular cleaning/checkup.  I'm sure this will be one of a few dental appointments in the next couple of weeks. 

I've been as busy as ever and I love it!  I have got an amazing group of quilts on hand right now that are waiting for a little stitching.  The tote workshop on Saturday was great, but come on, we all knew it was going to be.  Anytime you get a bunch of us together to sew all day, what's not to like?  Almost finished with the second tote, hoping I can share pictures tomorrow. 

Here's a couple of quilts that came to me from Nancy in PA.  She has got to have an unbelievable stash of finished quilts.  Here's her latest two...


And this one in batiks


How's that for a tease?  You can see more of Nancy's quilts over at the other blog,

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say...........




5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Good luck at the dentist. My DH goes in tomorrow for a chipped tooth - must be the season.
I look forward to seeing the bag you made!

Needled Mom said...

Hope the dentist gives you a good report on the checkup!!

Those look like great quilts.

Allie said...

The dentist is not one of my favorite people - even though I really do like mine, been going to him for 30 years! Good luck to you!
Those quilts are simply gorgeous!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

pretty quilts!

hugz,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Rhonda said...

Hi Joanne, I'm back on my blog...cross your fingers....LOL