Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Glitter & Marcy's Quilt

I love glitter! I love the sparkle, the shine, the flashy, the bright. Sitting here looking out my window this is what I see today....



Driving home from the post office this is what my road looks like....
it is so pretty outside.

We spent the better part of the day yesterday without electricity and no inter-net. I did manage to get some organizing done. It was much needed. Isn't this cool..click on it for a better image..


Check over at the other blog for a couple more pictures of this great quilt.  It's one that Marcy and I put together for some wonderful people back in Indy.  We both worked on it during Marcy's Christmas break from Purdue, I finally got the binding on it, got it washed and mailed out.  Check out my  Cheap Quilting Blog for a couple more pictures.


Well, that's it for today.  I did manage to get some post written and saved
into drafts, so more quilts to come soon!

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say......

3 comments:

Barb said...

We had an ice storm in Missouri once and it was absoutely beautiful...and your pictures are amazing.

Love the quilt.

Terry said...

That's a beautiful quilt! And what beautiful views you have too!

Jenny said...

Beautiful, beautiful quilt.

It's hard to remember that something as deadly as an ice storm can be so beautiful! Gorgeous pictures.