Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Quilting prices going up and down!

I'm regrettably announcing the increase in my prices.

My last price increase was June 2017 
when I went from .01 to .013 per sq. inch.

Here's the changes:

I will offer two basic quilting designs for .01 per square inch.  These are very basic designs that will finish a quilt very nicely.  The designs will be your choice between a simple meander or simple loops.  No discounts or coupons for this pricing option. 

All other designs will be priced based on density of the quilting.  Pricing will start at .015 and go up from there.  I believe that the majority of the designs will be .015 but if it has more quilting/thread for the design the price will be higher. I can and will work with you to keep the cost within your budget.

I could try to justify this all day long.  But the long and short of it is, most longarm quilters are charging at least .015 and even more at this point are charging .02 for their basic services.  I feel like I offer great service, excellent quilting and work my hardest to meet all deadlines that my quilters request.

Pricing will be effective on all quilts received after February 1, 2019.

Thank you for understanding and I will continue to do 
my best on every quilt that is trusted to me. 





No comments: