Friday, June 1, 2012

Quick Post - Great Quilt - Quilt Along Anyone?

Friday morning - really?!?!?!  Already???  Okay, well tons of things to do today..so a
quick post of a great quilt and table runner from Sue B..  She did a fabulous job
on this one, I'm sure the new quilt owner will be just as pleased as punch
when they receive it.  Here's a couple of pictures....


More pictures can be seen at the other blog:

One more thing before I go.....have you all heard about Pat Sloan's quilt along?
Here's the link:
I'm thinking about joining this one and using a up a jelly roll that's been hangin' around way too long.  Since it's geared toward beginners, I'm thinking it's going to be pretty easy to keep up with and hoping for some quick blocks, with the promise of a completed quilt by Christmas.....welllllll.....very tempting.  What do you think??  Shall we??

Okay that's it for today...have a super weekend!
thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say....

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love the soft look of the first quilt and the second one has the colors I tend to use. Very nice.

Allie said...

That's a cute quilt and I really like the quilting pattern! No, I'm not joining any quilt-a-longs....no no no no....but you jump right in, girl!

Unknown said...

Love the colors of the first quilt.

REALLY!!! Starting another quilt! What is wrong with you? You are suppose to do two so you can send me one! lol