Friday, September 19, 2014

List for the give-a-way...

Doing it the semi-old fashioned way, I let Random.org pick the numbers.  Since there were 26 comments I had Mr. Random use 1-26 and mix them up.  Here's what he came up with, I haven't looked to see who is what number.  As you can see from the time/date stamp at the bottom I just did this.  I'm off to email #'s 1, 5 and 15.  Thanks for all of the comments it was fun reading them and nice to know I'm not alone!


Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:
 1
 5
15
21
10
 9
 7
20
16
12
23
24
 6
 4
 3
14
22
25
17
 2
 8
18
26
13
19
11
Timestamp: 2014-09-19 12:49:03 UTC

I'm working on another Quilty Crime post, so look for that soon!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Just got the word BIG, BIG things happening  around here on Sunday, I can't hardly wait!!

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,

joanne

love to hear what you've got to say...........

4 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Big things on Sunday....you aren't having a baby are you?

I crack myself up!

Kelly

Farm Quilter said...

Congratulations to 1, 5 and 15!! Looking forward to your excited reveals!!!!

Barb said...

Way to go, leave us hanging!!

SewCalGal said...

A Quilty Crime? Is that one of those things when you realize you didn't buy enough fabric, a couple of years ago, to be able to finish the quilt you have most of the blocks already finished?

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com