Monday, May 16, 2011

Weird......

Not sure what happened in blogland last week, but I do know that my Thursday post went missing.  Weird...I'm not the only one, I'm glad to see blogger got the issues worked out.  While I don't blog on a regular schedule, I sure do miss it when I can't.

Just a short note on what you may have missed.  Here's a great sampler quilt that I had the pleasure to work on for Linda.  This quilt came all of the way from California! It was perfectly constructed and a true pleasure to work on.  Linda asked if I could do a meander with a neutral thread, which was the perfect selection of stitching and thread for this quilt. Linda has a blog it's Stray Stitches.  She has a great blog filled with tons of great pictures, a rant every now and then (and it's one we all can usually relate too), clues us in on the giveaways she finds and just an all around good read. 



I've got a couple more pictures on the other blog of the quilt here's the link:

I'll be back later today for another post and more quilt pictures.  I just counted and I've got six drafts lined up filled with quilt pictures that I need to blog about.  Hope this is the beginning to a perfectly wonderful, productive week for you.

Thanks for checking on me,
hugs,
joanne

love to hear what you've got to say........

2 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Hey girlfirend....Blogger went nuts last week....I could not see my post...it was lost and then found....couldn't get into the dashboard for several days....oh I'm so ready to have my blog incorporated into my website...so much less frustrations. Glad to see you've been busy doing what you love :)

Hugs,
Kelly

Rhonda said...

Hi there, I don't know what was up with BLOGGER but I was not happy.... couldn't post..... LOL